Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative, international leader in the biotech industry. They are manufacturing medications and medical processes that will revolutionize the healthcare industry as a whole and change they way we treat illness. They are hiring an HR Business Partner to join their team to oversee all processes and programs within the human resources department.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. This role will be overseeing business operations and HR processes, supporting management in these departments. They will focus on leadership development and other strategic initiatives. This person will play a large role in the success of this organization in their beginning growth stage, while shaping processes and programs as they see fit.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, equity opportunity, and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced biotechnology space.
• Company at the beginning stages of an incredible growth phase offering extensive career advancement paths.
• Highly experienced leadership with deep market expertise and product marketing experience.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the business development team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of the key support system that leads to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• Provide leadership for all HR and Business Operations functions and teams and provide mentorship and development to direct reports.
• Be a strategic and flexible partner in the company’s leadership team in a fast-moving environment in support of the company’s vision for the future.
• Bring best in class HR practices into a rapidly scaling company and work closely with the management team to create a highly engaged culture.
• Support leadership training such as establishing mentorship and career development.
• Make strategic decisions that will ensure robust succession planning and meet long term business goals.
• Oversee all employee benefit programs with an emphasis on cost management.
• Evaluate and monitor all programs and practices for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, contractors, and external parties as needed.
• Develop, revise, and implement HR programs, policies, and procedures as needed.
• Collaborate with executive level management to work to align the HR function with the evolving needs of the business.
• 10+ years of progressive HR experience with previous biotech/pharma experience in a start-up environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in HR, Business, or a related field. Additional trainings or PHR or SPHR certifications, a plus.
• Prior experience in HR team leadership with direct reports and training administration.
• Extensive experience in generalist duties such as benefits administration, compliance, hiring, healthcare budgets, onboarding, etc.
• Proven ability to manage research and implementation of HR data into new processes and programs, including DEI programs.
• Previous experience managing PEO or third-party employment relationships.
• Ability to coach every level of organization on internal relations and talent development.
• Firm understanding of compliance laws and procedures.
• Background in science or healthcare research or services company a must. Understanding of business structure. Legal background is useful.
• Expert level ability in handling multiple priorities and projects at once while meeting deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges and overall talent strategy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.