Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading tobacco manufacturing company, distributing products nationwide to the retail market. They are hiring an HR Business Partner to join their team to oversee all processes and programs within the human resources department.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. This role will be overseeing business operations and HR processes, supporting management in these departments. They will focus on recruitment, leadership development, benefits and payroll administration, and other strategic initiatives.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package and benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), etc.
• Global organization with a strong industry reputation and extensive portfolio.
• 20+ years of industry experience with financial backing by successful parent company.
• Dedicated to manufacturing top-quality products and offering excellent customer service.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Oversee all HR functions and be a strategic partner and part of the company’s leadership team.
• Recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels.
• Oversee hiring policies, compensation packages, offer letters, and interviewing.
• Support leadership training such as establishing mentorship and career development.
• Oversee all employee benefit programs with an emphasis on cost management.
• Manage payroll processes and procedures. Administer benefits, including health/ACA, dental, vision, life, disability, long-term care, FMLA, 401(K) program, and more.
• Evaluate and monitor all programs and practices for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, contractors, and external parties as needed.
• Develop, revise, and implement HR programs, policies, and procedures as needed.
• Communicate with employees as required in resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator in facilitating resolution.
• 5+ years of HR management/business administration experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in HR, Business, or a related field. Additional trainings or PHR or SPHR certifications, a plus.
• Extensive experience in generalist duties such as benefits administration, compliance, hiring, payroll, onboarding, etc.
• Understanding of applicable compliance, union, and employment laws, including paid leave laws, EEO/AA, FMLA and FLSA.
• Knowledge of HR best practices in an international environment beneficial.
• Ability to coach every level of organization on internal relations and talent development.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.