Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring an HR Analyst experienced in HR data and analytics to support the alignment of HR processes with end-to-end ERP solutions.
The HR Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing employee and work activity data to assess the effectiveness of HR processes in alignment with SAP deployments. Their focus will surround data analysis for strategy development, operational processes, and implementation management within HR.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Gather and analyze employee and work activity data to support global HR with multiple change projects.
• Assist in the development of workforce analytics across HR and operational strategic business units.
• Support the planning and facilitation of change workshops and implementation meetings. Create workshop materials and deliverables when necessary.
• Document changes of processes, change impacts, and organizational designs.
• Collaborate well throughout the organization, monitor progress toward goals, and communicate recommendations to senior executives.
• Monitor KPIs and create reports/data sheets of findings. Identify best practices, bottlenecks, and collaborate with HR Transformation Specialist to advise on improvements.
• 5+ years of experience in HR data and analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Background in change management, organizational design, and/or workforce planning.
• Strong analytical mindset with experience working with large data sets.
• Demonstrated history working with complex, multi-phase projects. SAP implementation experience a plus.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.