Hospitality Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an established and continually expanding brand in the hospitality and resort management space. They own and operate multiple resorts in the California coastal area and strive to provide top-notch service and experience to all guests. They are looking to hire a Hospitality Marketing Manager to lead marketing strategy that will drive sales and increase their customer base.
The Hospitality Marketing Manager will leverage creative expertise within the hospitality industry to help direct the customer experience and increase bookings. This role will work alongside sales and marketing teams to drive campaigns from ideation to completion while communicating results and analytics to the team and upper management.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, complimentary meals, and employee discounts.
• Relaxed work environment with flexible schedule available.
• Exciting growth time as the company is expanding and acquiring larger business opportunities.
• Family owned and operated company offering independence with branding initiatives.
• Smaller, close-knit team that allows for your ideas and opinions to be heard.
• Lots of room for individual contributions and many career advancement paths to choose from.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Manage hotel CRM channels and programs including assisting in writing monthly emails and running sweepstakes and promotions.
• Assist with the production of sales and marketing materials, hotel collateral, including signage and menus, and other communications as needed.
• Create marketing materials including video, email, presentation, graphics, web landing page content, and other collateral for digital branding and engagement.
• Leverage in-depth research and analysis to guide strategy and improve positioning among various ranking touchpoints in the industry.
• Measure and report impact of marketing strategies by generating and delivering monthly marketing analyses and updates to sales and revenue management.
• Monitor marketing trends, tools, and applications specific to the hotel industry and target market(s).
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or communications.
• 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably within the hospitality space.
• Previous experience with a CRM tool and content management processes.
• Demonstrated digital marketing skills in all social media and advertising platforms.
• Strong reporting and analytics skills with he ability to present data and results to a non-technical audience.
• Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Experience and demonstratable understanding of the hospitality industry and current market.
• Strong project marketing skills with the ability to develop research, track ROI, strategize for market needs, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.