Blue Signal Search
Our client is a healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to patients from the comfort of their own homes. They are hiring an experienced Home Health RN Supervisor to manage nursing staff and coordinate patient care.
The Home Health RN Supervisor will be responsible for supporting and leading staff and services to deliver best-in-class service and help physicians monitor successes in order to determine the best treatment plans. The Home Health RN Supervisor will supervise the delivery of clinical services through the hospice and home health program. They will ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, and monitor the quality of service/care, utilization, and standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, and a $10,000 sign on bonus!
• Make a difference managing healthcare staff, supporting them to ensure excellent patient care.
• Patient care-oriented healthcare group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Agency ranks well above industry average.
• Incredible growth track depending on where you want your career to lead you.
• Supervise hospice, home base palliative care, and home health nurses and aides.
• Oversee patient scheduling, coordination, and patient management overall.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, monitoring assessments, and evaluating reporting personnel. Implement onboarding and training procedures.
• Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established company policies and procedures.
• Supervises day-to-day operations and clinical practice standards, ensuring individualized patient care goals are met.
• Reviewing documentation, consulting with staff, reviewing care plans, and reviewing patient satisfaction reports.
• Conduct thorough record keeping to create accurate data sets and forecasts.
• Investigates and resolves patient/family/member concerns regarding patient care as needed.
• 3+ years of experience as a registered nurse in home health or hospice care.
• Must have experience with electronic medical systems.
• Nursing supervisory experience including the ability to train, mentor, and provide direction to staff with a coach/teacher mentality.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related health care field.
• Current California RN license and CPR certification required. OASIS or other home health certification a plus.
• Ability to gain knowledge of, interpret, apply, and adhere to guidelines, policies, procedures, regulations, The Joint Commission Standards, and CLIA regulations.
• Required: Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Necessary soft skills include flexibility, positive attitude, creativity concerning problem solving, and top tier communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.