Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top software and IT firm offering consulting services with decades of experience in enterprise integration and automation. They are hiring a Help Desk Technician to help troubleshoot and optimize hardware and software systems.
The Help Desk Technician will be involved in hardware and software technical support for internal uses. They will respond to customer issues and support their internal network and troubleshoot various IT functions.
This Role Offers:
• Outstanding industry reputation with over 150 years of customer satisfaction.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in network support, deployment, and configuration in wide-reaching industry application.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
• Large pool of resources available to ensure top quality service.
• Eat, sleep and breathe technology.
• Troubleshoot and support network and other tech for network install, deployment, and maintenance. Document solutions and implement best practices as need arises.
• Monitor the ticket queue and ensure orders are resolved in an efficient manner. Make sure all work is logged into the Service Desk system.
• Eliminate issues with communication equipment including audio visual reinforcement, multi-media production, and video monitoring.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and IT team.
• Maintain and administer computer workstations, software, communication system, etc.
• Perform and prepare for disaster recovery through set up and monitoring of security features.
• Assist with the setup of requests that involve computer/audio/technology support. This includes maintaining inventory records of serial numbers for PC/Laptops, Smart Devices, Telephones and more.
• Travel to different client offices and troubleshoot endpoints, applications, networking, wireless, servers, and active directory.
• MCSE certification preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in support in hardware or applicable tech equipment.
• Knowledge of the following protocols including:
• Active Directory
• Cisco Networking
• Windows Servers
• Active Directory
• Endpoint Troubleshooting
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Ability to communicate with internal teams to resolve ticket issues and technical issues.
• Comfortable with travel up to 50%.
• Must be able to work remotely.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.