Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global law firm that has built a lasting reputation in their field. They specialize in a wide range of industries and work with large, well-known businesses on a global scale. They are looking to hire a Help Desk/Desktop Support Analyst to assist end users and their business through IT services.
The Help Desk/Desktop Support Analyst will help diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding computing equipment and software solutions. They will assist with customers technical requests through troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining equipment within a timely and customer focused manner. In addition to technical support, they will help drive improvements within product development and sales operations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, and more.
• Global organization with a strong industry reputation and extensive portfolio.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Company that values diversity and inclusion and committed to sustainability efforts.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company.
• Troubleshoot and support applications and systems for digital business collaboration. Document solutions and bring them to QA for improvement thought leadership.
• Assist and support coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
• Assure that all tickets requiring follow-up and / or calls receive appropriate attention.
• Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors.
• Interface with customers regarding product changes, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction by assisting with hardware and software technical support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ year of experience in an IT support role.
• Previous help desk experience in a Law firm environment is a plus.
• Understanding of diagnoses, troubleshooting, replacing desktop hardware internal components.
• Experience working with IOS and Android devices.
• Expertise in Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, and other video conferencing/team collaboration platforms.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Excellent organizational, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.