Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in accessible health solutions for rural communities. To support their continued growth, they are hiring a Health Plan Sales Analyst to support sales operations by forecasting and analyzing business results.
The Health Plans Sales Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing sales analytics processes, reporting structures, and forecasting models. To be successful in the role, this individual should have a strong background in healthcare business analytics with direct experience with Medicare.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Stable company with over seven decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Track, record, report, and analyze sales and competitive data sets.
• Develop comprehensive sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Manage Salesforce CRM and utilize functions for reporting, forecasting, and trend analysis.
• Gather complex business requirements and translate project needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
• Lead and standardize sales metrics to ensure best practices. Develop, manage, and provide insights on KPIs and dashboards.
• Research and report on competitor sales team operations and market trends. Recommend suggestions for improvement.
• Prepare reports on quarterly and annual basis for various department meetings and as needed.
• 3+ years of business analytics experience in the healthcare space. Experience with health plans required.
• High School Diploma required; Higher education preferred.
• Strong experience working with big data, complex forecasting models, and sales metrics.
• Thorough understanding of Medicare regulations.
• Experience with data reporting and business intelligence tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
• Familiarity with relational databases and applicable programming languages.
• Adept at project management, multitasking, and decision-making.
• Proven ability to manage issues by finding solutions and communicating changes effectively.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.