Blue Signal Search
Our client is a small, digital health startup that partners with healthcare providers and practices to provide cutting edge telehealth solutions to their customers. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with explosive growth anticipated in the coming months as more patients seek home health alternatives. They are hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition & HR to collaborate with leadership and lead initiatives critical to the success of their growing workforce.
The Head of Talent Acquisition & HR will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as talent retention and interviewing, they will also be instrumental in implementing a creative and engaging culture.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, and company equity potential.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming telehealth industry, by getting into a company at its onset – helping shape its trajectory.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the leadership team and restructure TA strategies and processes, with responsibility over training schedules, internal affairs, project goals, and processes.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation. Like to build the why with metrics and processes, but the how with talent and creativity.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Provide leadership for all HR and Talent Acquisition functions and teams.
• Screen applicants from LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and other networking channels. Manage associated ATS.
• Develop an onboarding and training program.
• Lead conversations with hiring managers and candidates to gather information and achieve objectives for talent acquisition.
• Select and interview candidates and present a compelling picture of the job. Identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and present top resumes to hiring managers.
• Coordinate interviews, manage scheduling logistics, and follow up regularly with all parties involved in a placement.
• Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Bring best in class HR and Talent practices into a rapidly scaling company.
• Make strategic decisions that will ensure robust succession planning, including setting up career paths.
• Evaluate and monitor all programs and practices for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, contractors, and external parties as needed.
• Develop, revise, and implement HR programs, policies, and procedures as needed.
• Collaborate with the CHRO to work to align the HR function with the evolving needs of the business.
• 5+ years of progressive HR experience. Strong experience in talent acquisition a must, specifically with a background in internal recruiting.
• Must have prior startup experience.
• Proven success in culture creation and talent strategy including pipeline building, sourcing, market intelligence, and more.
• Extensive experience in generalist duties such as compliance, hiring, onboarding, etc.
• Ability to coach every level of organization on internal relations and talent development.
• Experience with an HRIS or HR software.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Background in healthcare or telehealth setting preferred.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges and overall talent strategy.
• Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR are a strong plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.