Head of Growth
Marketing & Advertising
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client offers a top-rated fitness application that presents customized exercise routines designed to fit the unique needs and aspirations of each user, accompanied by simple-to-understand directions and support. They are seeking a Head of Growth to lead and execute the growth strategy for their subscription-based mobile fitness app company.
As the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for managing all marketing, sales, and financial activities for the product line including growing brand awareness, driving demand, overseeing budgets, and optimizing the customer experience to increase retention.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, flexible PTO, and more.
• Strong company culture with an emphasis on team building.
• Ample opportunity for professional growth and equity in the company.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Identify and target new user acquisition channels, including paid acquisition, partnerships, and influencer marketing.
• Optimize conversion rates and funnels (mobile & web) to increase user acquisition and retention.
• Utilize data and analytics to monitor user behavior and identify opportunities for growth.
• Develop and manage email and SMS marketing campaigns to increase engagement and retention.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and marketing, to ensure alignment and success of growth initiatives.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in growth marketing and share knowledge with the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in growth marketing or a related field.
• Proven track record of driving user acquisition, engagement, and retention for mobile apps.
• Experience with paid acquisition, MMPs, tracking/attribution tracking, ad click to post ad, post app install, influencer marketing, etc.
• Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform growth strategies.
• Proven expertise in the complete app analytics software lifecycle, starting from app installation and extending to tracking.
• Experience with email and SMS marketing campaigns, web funnel marketing, and growth metrics.
• Experience navigating target audience/growth initiatives after IOS 14 changes.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Passion for health and fitness tech space is a plus.
• Exceptional leadership, communication, project management, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.