Blue Signal Search
Our client is a growing leader in the IoT, ML, smart device, and AI industries. Their unique model delivers mission critical software to organizations. They are looking for a Golang Software Engineer to write code in support of the design of their edge applications.
This Software Engineer will work closely with the product and engineering teams as part of the delivery team. They will be responsible for ensuring excellence in the product’s capabilities, and leverage expertise in application design and development to accomplish this goal.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, and stock options.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Support from expert, tenured backend software development team.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely.
• International company with Fortune 500 clientele that’s scaling like crazy. Opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a quickly scaling organization.
• Market leader within IoT, smart devices, ML, and more.
• Company that recognizes that no matter the type of hire, each employee makes an important impact on the business.
• Role with a high level of visibility, where you’d get the opportunity to wear many hats and have a hand in all different areas of the business.
• Design and develop software platforms for message-driven applications. Build responsive code to ensure scalability, serviceability, and supportability.
• Perform testing and document pipeline development. Oversee bug fixes and escalate as needed.
• Work with the software development team to lead new end to end feature development and enhancements.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Work closely with customers, developers, and QA teams to improve processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering and design in Linux.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Experience with Go Programming Language.
• Technical proficiencies such as:
• Integration and deployment API/CI (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Circle PI, REST)
• Docker containers, Cybernetics, virtualization tools
• Kubernetes, Prometheus, Nginx or Istio
• Enterprise tools (Git, Slack, Jira, Confluence, GITLab, GitHub, Gradle)
• Databases (noSQL, DynamoDB, VoltDB, Apache Cassandra, Hazelcast, Mongo, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
• Linux development
• UI/UX technologies (React, Java, TypeScript, HTML, Python, Node)
• C/C++ programming
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Machine Learning a plus.
• Proven experience with integrating and developing large-scale systems, interfaces, and implementations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.