Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the community infrastructure industry. They are creating smart communities by developing and installing open access fiber-optic networks across the country. They are looking to hire a Golang Engineer to drive backend development for large-scale fiber-optic networks in dense urban areas and infrastructures.
The Golang Engineer will be designing and developing new user-facing features focusing on backend development while working in collaboration with frontend developers. This role will work closely with an agile team and product developers to deliver high-quality, testable software that meets infrastructure requirements. They will become a product expert and be an active contributor during design and implementation phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• Strong company leadership. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts within a startup environment.
• Company has strong financial standing and investment backing as a startup offering generous equity benefits.
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Extremely mission driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current ones.
• Define and execute software architecture strategy and contribute to overall development lifecycle.
• Support API delivery end to end which includes planning, design, development, testing, and delivery of API(s).
• Perform testing and develop scripting languages and automation frameworks to support efforts.
• Work with experienced system architecture team and frontend/backend engineers to brainstorm solutions and deploy API integrations.
• Offering input into the designs of product enhancements and third party integrations and documenting designs.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation across multiple projects.
• Develop adapter components to external systems. Ensure proper API documentation.
• Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
• 4+ years of software engineering experience with a focus in Golang.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Fluency in one or more backend languages.
• Proven experience with integrating and developing large-scale systems, interfaces, and implementations.
• Highly skilled with common back-end technologies such as REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, Postgresql.
• Deep knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and/or similar software development tools.
• Previous experience designing and implementing billing systems software, a plus.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.