Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are looking to hire a GMP Project Manager to spearhead and oversee the strategic initiatives and projects within a designated business unit.
The GMP Project Manager is a key role that will be pivotal in achieving our innovation commercialization objectives and ensuring the timely delivery of critical milestones. This role will coordinate and oversee the entire project lifecycle, working cross-functionally with various departments, and ensuring adherence to timelines, budget, and quality standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary package, inclusive of bonuses, comprehensive benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401(K) match, and more.
• A culture characterized by high employee retention and minimal bureaucratic hurdles.
• Stable financial positioning, with the company holding a significant market share.
• A commitment to innovation, with dedicated operations for new product development and support for existing brands.
• Unparalleled autonomy, allowing you to shape your career trajectory.
• Lead and manage projects within the designated business unit, ensuring they align with innovation commercialization goals.
• Cultivate and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders critical to the success of the business unit’s projects.
• Act as a liaison between various departments, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
• Offer support and guidance to internal department leaders on project execution.
• Providing insights and strategies to optimize project outcomes and mitigate risks.
• Lead the development and implementation of efficient and effective internal project management tools and methodologies.
• Act as SME throughout the project lifecycle, providing solutions to issues that arise as needed.
• Enhance project execution and streamline processes.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure quality process and procedure standards are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Project Management, Business Administration, etc. PMP certification is a plus.
• 5+ years of proven experience in project management, background within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
• Demonstrated successful execution of complex projects from initiation to completion.
• Strong understanding of product development, commercialization processes, and regulatory requirements.
• Excellent relationship building and management skills, track record of long-lasting client relations.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to foster collaborations and drive cross-functional teams towards common goals.
• Proficiency in MS Office and project management tools and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/3D3a7NH
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.