Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are looking to hire a Project Manager to plan, manage, and execute Global IT projects.
The Global IT Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, safety, and according to expectations. This individual will support and provide mentorship to the Project Management team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations. This is a 6-month contract role with high potential to extend.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Lead key, enterprise-wide Global IT projects through all phases.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables together with the relevant project champion and project lead to support business objectives in collaboration with Site level senior management and stakeholders.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Establish the project team/structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensure appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct reports in order to develop a strong and competent team.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
• Coordinate resources and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 8+ years of project management experience focused on driving results within complex IT technology-based change initiatives.
• 3+ years of experience with large-scale Global IT transformations.
• Experience with ERP/SAP deployments preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more IT project management methodologies (e.g. waterfall or Agile methodologies).
• Industry certifications (PMP, PE, PMI) required.
• Core knowledge in Agile and Scrum practices – certification preferred.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
• BS in relevant field.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.