Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are looking to hire a GIS Coordinator to develop and maintain their Geographic Information System database.
The GIS Coordinator will be responsible for implementing a GSI database for storing and accessing geospatial date for a fast-growing telecommunications company. This individual will standardize and define meta data for geographic data and track need for data format conversion.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Build, manipulate, and update GIS databases in ESRI’s ARcGIS; maintain ArcGIS for Server and web applications.
• Develop and document processes, policies, procedures, configurations, etc. in a standardized, professional manner.
• Collect, develop, and maintain data from various sources and input into the GIS database.
• Provide task management or project manage support on GIS related projects.
• Create, organize, and maintain dashboards to track performance and operations.
• Compile data across databases to create functional maps.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Proficiency in the ESRI Software Suite (ArcGIS Pro, ArcMAP, ARcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise).
• Strong experience in use of ESRI software for preparing maps, creating spatial datasets, and manipulating geodatabases.
• Demonstrated analytical skills both in how GIS technology is applied and the information it provides.
• GIS database and workflow management experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.