Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading remanufacturer of transmissions using industry-leading manufacturing principles, resulting in highly efficient and cost-effective products that are held to the same high standards as brand-new parts. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire a General Manager to lead plant operations and drive operational excellence.
The General Manager will develop and manage the production and manufacturing strategy for the facility. They will direct teams to ensure on-time production to meet customer demands in a safe, productive manner with minimum waste. The ideal candidate will be looking to take on a challenge, significantly impact an organization, and scale operations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus incentives, healthcare insurance options, PTO, company match 401(k), and more.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with management and executive leadership.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Company is well-funded and strongly positioned for growth in the manufacturing sector.
• Commitment to producing high-quality products and empowering employees to achieve success.
• Extensive support resources and tools, including a highly experienced team with decades of experience.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Develop and implement strategies to improve productivity, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
• Drive operational performance metrics and utilize data to allocate resources, staffing, and prioritize business objectives.
• Systemize team operations to support high growth in production rates.
• Oversee processes and periodically perform testing to ensure quality products are produced efficiently and effectively.
• Manage and maintain budgets and expenses to ensure financial targets are met.
• Assist in developing SOPs, metrics, and processes for workflow improvements, risk assessment, and business process improvements.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Provide strong top-down support, including teambuilding, individual development, relationship building, team cohesion, and leadership organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, or a related field.
• 10+ years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Proven track record of success in driving continuous improvement.
• Background in the automotive or transmission industry is preferred.
• Keen sense of quality, with the ability to ensure products meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Strategic mindset, with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills, with the ability to staff, train, and develop teams.
• Proven ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of and adherence to federal, local, and company safety regulations and procedures.
• Willingness to travel as needed to ensure optimal efficiency at all plant locations.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/40sgWSJ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.