Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful, rapidly growing software development company. They are best known in the business for their UI work and their personal game design. They are hiring a Game Developer to work on their team to help develop network for both established and new project titles.
The Game Developer is responsible for supporting the development cycle of gamer networks and connectivity. They will work alongside some of the best developers, artists, and engineers in the industry to help bring to market some exciting new products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, PTO, medical benefits, and more.
• Outstanding company culture of collaboration and excellence. Company is supportive of innovation and talent development. Several opportunities to attend industry conferences, advanced training, and more.
• Exciting opportunity to work with a name brand within the gaming space on both named and unnamed titles and projects.
• Incredible leadership team that is well-recognized for their brilliant software ideas and development.
• Develop, maintain, and extend current networking systems on different gaming platforms.
• Integrate online services into titles, such as working with matchmaking systems to find optimal multiplayer sessions and connect players together.
• Synchronize game entities and gameplay state in a bandwidth efficient manner that works well over home Internet conditions.
• Manage user-generated content.
• Work closely with the rest of the Rendering team, Technical Art, and Content team to create fast and reliable features such as login, multiplayer, chat, and more.
• Test for and troubleshoot issues as they arise. Assist in multiplayer and networking issues, and help create improvements.
• 3+ years of experience developing networks.
• Strong skills in network optimization and multithreaded programming.
• Technical proficiencies:
• C/C++ programming
• Programming languages, like HLSL, Cg, etc.
• Debugging tools, like Fiddler, Packet Sniffers, Capture
• Background shipping at least one title; preferably on the Xbox, PlayStation, or other existing console.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
• Advanced attention to detail with the ability to see the details as an important piece to the bigger picture and end goal.
• Background in military simulations a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.