Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local medical laboratory practice that delivers extensive medical expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Functional Nurse Practitioner work with an integrated care team to provide the best in primary care.
The Functional Nurse Practitioner will work collaboratively with members of the healthcare team to provide appropriate, outstanding patient care. This individual will be responsible for the overall clinical care of patients, including health promotion and maintenance, disease prevention, and the diagnosis and management of chronic diseases.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc. Relocation assistance may be available.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters committed to the medical field and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Thrive in an environment where staff are held accountable to outcomes and performance is transparent and measured.
• Assess patient health by conducting interviews, performing examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
• Collaborate and consult with physicians as needed in the provision of care and the formulation of treatment plans.
• Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Review patient’s current symptoms, identify diagnosis for care management and active medical management of treatment.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulation.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
• Discuss cases with physicians and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
• Mentor and provide guidance to medical assistants.
• Licensed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner, DNP, or DO. Documentation required.
• Must have clinical experience.
• Integrative or function medicine certification(s) required.
• Strong understanding and experience working with chronic illnesses.
• Empathetic nature with the ability to show compassion for clients in group and daily interactions.
• Ability to hit the ground running and take the lead of clinician duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.