Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Functional Analyst to maintain and support their end-to-end ERP, S4 HANA solutions as part of the business’s standardization effort.
The Functional Analyst will be responsible for SAP systems management surrounding inventory, extended warehouse, logistics, and service delivery – ultimately ensuring overall business goals are met. Their focus will surround ticket resolution, operational processes, and management systems within the business unit.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization. Many career advancement paths.
• Relocation support available.
• Meet with enterprise leadership to get directive on solutions day to day, including requirements gathering, data analysis, and solution creation.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert on SAP capabilities and how it fits into overall global organization within inventory, logistics, and warehouse management.
• Support several solutions at once, analyzing and testing for optimizations. Garner support from local resources to manage workload as needed.
• Support solution deployment through sign-offs, and fit/gap analysis and design. Work alongside leadership, IT teams, 3rd party vendors, service providers, and other internal/external organizations to deliver solutions.
• Analyze roadmap and application portfolio while noting risks and optimization opportunities. Cross-functionally support complex aspects of technical projects.
• Incorporate mitigation plans, business continuity plans, and disaster recovery processes into overall deployment testing and strategy.
• 5+ years of SAP experience. Understanding of complex business processes and system change management.
• Familiarity with SAP S/4 HANA.
• Background within integration areas like inventory, logistics, warehousing, etc. and extending those through 3PL, transportation planning, vendors, etc.
• Expertise in batch management, shelf-life expiration, goods processes and strategies, etc.
• Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards for SAP.
• Background in risk analysis, continuous improvement, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• BS or above in Information Systems or other relevant field.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Ability to share vision and take direction on technical aspects of large-scale implementations.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S4, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.