FTTH (Fiber to the Home) Network Designer
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are looking to hire a FTTH Network Designer to develop and maintain their Geographic Information System database.
The FTTH Network Designer will be responsible for implementing a GSI database for storing and accessing geospatial date for a fast-growing telecommunications company. This individual will standardize and define meta data for geographic data and track need for data format conversion.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Build, manipulate, and update GIS databases in ESRI’s ARcGIS; as well as maintain ArcGIS for server and web applications.
• Utilize GIS software to design/engineer an entire town with fiber to serve all homes/businesses.
• Develop and document processes, policies, procedures, configurations, etc. in a standardized, professional manner.
• Design and develop routes for FTTH and FTTP.
• Collect, develop, and maintain data from various sources and input into the GIS database.
• Provide task management or project manage support on GIS related projects.
• Create, organize, and maintain dashboards to track performance and operations.
• Compile data across databases to create functional maps.
• Manage and update fiber management software.
• 3+ years of GIS database and workflow management experience.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Proficiency in the ESRI Software Suite (ArcGIS Pro, ArcMAP, ARcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise).
• Strong experience in use of ESRI software for preparing maps, creating spatial datasets, and manipulating geodatabases.
• Demonstrated analytical skills both in how GIS technology is applied and the information it provides.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.