Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures and designs top products and packaging. Due to high demand, they have purchased several new machines to bring their manufacturing output up to the level of customer need. Now, they need skilled professionals to operate that machinery and meet market demand. They are hiring a Flexo Press Operator to assist in the manufacturing of paper tableware.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive hourly pay, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including bonus potential.
• Lots of growth potential as the company expands. Business has doubled in the last 3 years and is expected to double again before the end of the year.
• Culture of mentorship and promotion.
• Excellent work-life balance.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care. Much of the paper it uses will be mostly made of recycled fiber.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools. Recent company investment in state-of-the-art equipment for the plant.
• Read work orders and mount specific plates and dies on cylinder according to product specs.
• Operate press, including:
• Filling dye fonts.
• Adjusting cylinder position.
• Adjusting speed, tension, and alignment.
• Cleaning equipment.
• Ensure proper printing by checking samples for imperfections, overlapping, blurs, etc.
• Track progress and document materials usage, production, etc. and send final product to proper warehouse/distribution center.
• Uphold company policies, laws, and GMPs to support best safety practices.
• Troubleshoot flexographic printing issues and support maintenance efforts as needed.
• 2+ years of experience as a flexo operator for paper cups.
• Knowledge, experience and/or training in PLC controls. Advanced electrical knowledge a plus.
• Associate’s degree in electrical or mechanical field, or equivalent trade.
• Proven ability to provide exemplary customer service.
• Drive to continuously improve and support the team. Attitude is everything.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.