Blue Signal Search
Our client enables wireless connectivity across the globe. With the latest network solutions, their tools empower businesses and people from all walks of life to connect to a network. They provide solutions for telephony operators, wireless internet service providers, and large enterprises such as federal, state, and local governments. They are hiring a Product Manager to support their fixed wireless broadband product line through lifecycle planning and strategy.
The Fixed Wireless Broadband Product Manager will work alongside the sales and engineering teams to drive product development from design to production while communicating solutions to clients and end users. This individual should have a highly technical background while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in connectivity solutions, with exciting emerging technologies like next-gen Wi-Fi, IoT, 5G/CBRS, and more.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the wireless space.
• Learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Opportunity to work with and leverage the expertise of global engineering teams.
• Largely autonomous position within flat organization, with visibility from CEO on day one.
• Work cross functionally to integrate and validate new product designs. Own product vision, road mapping, pricing, competitor analysis, strategy, and business value.
• Identify client business goals and develop creative technical solution architectures that integrate their needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate wireless connectivity solutions and network architecture to clients during the sales process through proposals and presentations.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Support the internal sales and engineering teams by providing pre- and post-sale technical support, developing solutions, pricing, contracts, etc. to keep projects moving toward revenue.
• Educate clients on solutions, including network implementation, optimization, and business case value.
• Utilize expert level technical skills in wireless systems and architecture to propose creative solutions and alternatives to client needs.
• 3+ years of technical experience in wireless product management or technical strategy.
• Strong technical background with ability to work cross-functionally between product management, sales, development engineering, and systems/solutions architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Ability to develop and “sell” value propositions for various products, garnering client buy-in and revenue growth.
• Experience with wireless connectivity solutions including Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G/CBRS, wireless broadband, outdoor wireless, etc.
• Experience with and understanding of wireless networking architecture, design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Passionate personality with the willingness to go above and beyond.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.