Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist to deliver analytical market insights to position the company for future endeavors.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist is responsible for engagements regarding financial control such as budgets, spending, and cost. In addition to documenting financials, they will review budgets, forecasts, revenue, price comparisons, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Central role as a key team contributor, involved in discussions with directors and VPs for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, global expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Develop and present reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Gather and map financial data, pull relevant statistics and metrics, and present monthly reports on KPIs.
• Assist in setting budgets, pricing models, and sales goals.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable conclusions. Model business cases and present data insights to the team.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Ensure federal compliancy and monitor financial risks.
• Review internal controls and process workflows to identify areas of improvement.
• Manage finance documentation and adhere to accounting best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree focusing in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Previous sales, accounting or finance experience a plus.
• Proficiency with financial software preferred:
• MS Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables
• Finance databases
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
• Willingness to learn, strive toward continuous improvement and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.