Field Sales Executive – Lighting
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful liaison for lighting producers and those looking to purchase superior lighting products. With their open-door policies and commitment to the quality of their products and dealings with their clients, they’ve been growing and need assistance in their sales department. They are hiring a Field Sales Executive with a lighting background to assist in making new deals and maintaining stellar client relationships.
The Field Sales Executive will utilize their superior skills in sales and educate their clients on the benefits of the company’s products. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonus, 401k, and earning potential with commission.
• Ability to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and be a part of sales processes and relationships.
• Leaders that transformed their lighting sales process and reputation wanting to be different from the industry norm, with an aim to make it better for their employees.
• Management that takes an active role in managing employees and seeking to better their professional development.
• Fun office environment with a “work hard, play hard” mentality, complete with weekly employee activities like yoga and beer on tap.
• Focus on long-term relationships in sales with industry partners.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Recognize the wants of clients and proactively come up with solutions designed to mitigate issues before they arise.
• Strategically work with existing clients within the lighting industry.
• Close deals and manage cost discussions. Convey value proposition to clients.
• Take part in instructional trainings, appointments, and other functions on the company’s account.
• Collaborate on design-build assignments.
• 5+ years of sales experience or other relevant background.
• Lighting and electrical experience required. Knowledge of commercial construction and lighting verticals preferred.
• Confident in a commission-based pay rate.
• Background collaborating with sales managers as well as in-house teams with impeccable communication skills, consistently presenting correct information to clients.
• Ambitious work ethic with a passion to succeed.
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.