Field Sales Engineer
San Diego, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading electrical manufacturer of software and equipment used for data testing and acquisitions across transportation, civil and mechanical engineering, and energy industries. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Field Sales Engineer to support business development and market share growth.
The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for fostering new and existing client relationships by providing consultative solutions catered to each business’s needs. This individual should be highly motivated, possess a consultative sales mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay as well as a generous benefits package.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation through creating new products and supporting current processes.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with management and executive leadership.
• Industry-leading tools and equipment with top-of-the-line resources.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Strong focus on quality excellence and continuous improvement.
• Support business development and account management efforts for software and data solutions across a range of industries.
• Meet and exceed gross sales growth targets and act as a lead generator in business development.
• Qualify leads and expand business relationships within the national electronics manufacturing market.
• Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
• Successfully identify and work with internal departments and colleagues to overcome prospect objections.
• Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 7+ years of experience in technical sales within the electrical manufacturing industry, with a focus in data solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Proficient with common CRM and sales software, Salesforce.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated success in customer management and technical knowledge sharing.
• Hunter mentality with can-do attitude (including cold calls, prospecting, networking, etc.).
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
• Ability to travel frequently to existing and prospect clients’ sites.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.