Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the maintenance and support of laboratory components. They are hiring a Field Maintenance Engineer to lead maintenance and testing for their clients. This person will travel to customer sites to conduct upkeep, transferring, and other activities for equipment within labs.
The Field Maintenance Engineer is responsible for helping the internal maintenance team deliver best-in-class service to support the company’s sales efforts. They will also work in preventative and predictive technologies to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary as well as excellent work-life balance.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and data tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Company in the growing and essential field of lab sciences – providing career security and room for growth.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Conduct maintenance, service, testing, and optimization of HAMILTON scientific instrumentation and software.
• Interface with customers to develop, document and manage complex equipment requirements according to customer desire and contract requirements.
• Travel onsite to complete and oversee installs, maintenance, repairs, and customer training.
• Develop statement-of-work and technical performance specifications.
• Support preventative maintenance efforts. Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Research maintenance technologies that could benefit team productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• Communicate with customers and develop service contracts for maintenance, aligning schedule with team availability.
• 3+ years of experience in maintenance operations and/or biotech equipment.
• Must have experience with HAMILTON repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, etc. within various models. HAMILTON certifications highly preferred.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment in a biotech environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and equipment for bio sciences systems a must.
• Bachelors’ in electrical engineering or other related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.