Blue Signal Search
Our client is leading electrical and electronic manufacturer. Their robust portfolio of cutting-edge technology serves customers in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and high-performance computing. They are hiring a Field Applications Engineer to conduct installations, maintenance, and consulting on the company’s products and services with clients onsite.
The Field Applications Engineer is responsible for providing stakeholders with onsite technical support and ensuring deliver best-in-class service delivery to support the company’s sales efforts. They will also work in preventative and predictive technologies to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product available.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonus potential, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) matching plan, tuition reimbursement, and generous PTO.
• Career advancement and employee skill development opportunities.
• High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback.
• Technology is continuously updated as the company works to stay ahead of the advancements in the space and support.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing market: AI, machine learning, edge computing, etc.
• Conduct technical support, maintenance, testing, optimization, and application installations of power components and solutions to key clients, onsite.
• Support preventative maintenance efforts. Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Review circuit designs/schematics and offer recommendations on system improvements.
• Interface with customers to develop, document and manage complex equipment requirements according to customer desire and contract guidelines.
• Follow up on orders and reports, deliver quotes, and ensure customer is well-informed on timelines, deliverables, and product functionality.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Support proper trainings and ensure safety standards and compliance is met.
• Research maintenance technologies that could benefit team productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• 5+ years of experience in field application engineering.
• Strong background in power design and/or analog environments.
• Degree level: BSEE or higher.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, electrical, circuitry and equipment.
• Proficiency in Printed Circuit Board programs and ability to read/interpret circuit schematics.
• Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills.
• Customer service savvy with the ability to travel to customer sites to ensure satisfaction, proper delivery, and maintenance checks.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.