Blue Signal Search
Our client is a newly emerging telecom integrator delivering lit and dark fiber network solutions to K-12 schools and municipalities nationwide. As a startup, they have achieved a massive amount of success through their innovative approach and have made a name for themselves within target markets. Due to their growth, they are hiring a Fiber Sales Director to take ownership of a growth-focused sales strategy as well as expand their existing portfolios and product offerings.
The Fiber Sales Director will develop and refine the current sales strategy within the US region focusing on K-12 market expansion. The role will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the sales force operating within this territory. This person will manage the connectivity technology that equips today’s students for tomorrow’s technology environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation and full benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical benefits for the whole family and company stock options.
• Ability to work remote from anywhere in the US with a flexible working schedule and light travel.
• Strong opportunity for advancement and high level of influence within new initiatives, major projects, cutting edge technology, and commercial strategy.
• Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, project implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
• Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth telecom network space.
• Ability to take on a leadership role within the sales department and mold processes and initiatives as you see fit.
• Strong customer focus with an established customer base backed by positive reviews and referrals.
• History of investing in employees and prioritizing career growth.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and sales team to meet high market demand for large-venue projects.
• Prospect network infrastructure builds for K-12 educational facilities, marketing top-quality fiber network solutions customized for individual school needs.
• Develop and execute sales strategies to further establish the company footprint within the educational market.
• Work with subsidy and stimulus programs to help schools fund their network builds.
• Accompany sales engineers and project managers to develop custom RFPs and to demonstrate network technology capabilities.
• Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and reports.
• Develop plans for customer acceptance and integration with existing networks.
• Build relationships with consultants and school districts to secure projects and gain better understanding of the market.
• 5+ years of technical sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry. Technical background in telecom is a strong plus.
• Deep experience selling to the K-12 education market with proven success with closing projects.
• Sales background or deep knowledge of municipalities market, a strong plus.
• Technical understanding of network coverage technologies, including:
• Fiber networks, dark and lit fiber
• In-building wireless coverage
• Wireless broadband
• Managed services
• Network deployment and construction
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred with management or technical specialization.
• Excellent technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with local governments, municipalities, and educational decision-makers.
• Extremely motivated mindset and drive for success. Hunter mentality.
• Some travel.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.