Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides a diverse range of equipment and services aimed at cleaning and preserving industrial machinery across various industries. They are hiring a Fabrication Manager to oversee the engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure the facility consistently achieves positive production results.
The Fabrication Manager is responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to fabrication quality and plant operations. They will support and aid the team in delivering best-in-class fabrication production through training, mentorship, process improvement, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within the industrial space.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast growing industrial industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Take an active role in managing the facility and plant team, identifying opportunities for improvement, and offering employee coaching.
• Build structure for plant operations through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling and more.
• Oversee employee management to ensure accurate job scheduling and facility staffing.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Create and communicate plans for facility operations – including automation, process improvements, cost savings opportunities, progressive quality, and safety initiatives.
• Review fabrication reports and manage inventory, production issues, and audits.
• Communicate efficiently with clients and resolve any questions or concerns.
• Lead team to exceed production goals while maintaining product quality production rates, yields, and efficiencies.
• Develop future talent by coaching and mentoring direct reports.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in a sheet metal fabrication facility.
• 3+ years of supervision experience within the capital manufacturing space.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, a plus.
• Proven experience managing a team of direct reports.
• Proficient in using Lean methodologies for process improvement initiatives.
• Proficient in basic computer skills including Excel, spreadsheets, email, etc.
• Superb organization, project management, and technical documentation skills.
• Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/410gwmL
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.