Blue Signal Search
Our client is a provider of nursing, assisted living, memory care, and senior living communities in the local area. They are hiring an Executive Director to lead a team in spearheading business development initiatives throughout the company.
The Executive Director will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the community’s monthly and quarterly revenue/sales targets; developing the community’s internal and external marketing; and building the community’s strategic relationships with various referral sources to produce highly qualified inquiries. Along with other employees, the Executive Director promotes the leasing and marketing success of the community.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, generous PTO program, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching.
• The chance to work in a close-knit team environment backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented facility that seeks to genuinely help people.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality client care.
• Company that provides stability with its 100-year history but is looking to carry itself into the future of senior care by revamping its internal culture of excellence!
• Endless upward mobility and opportunity, with role reporting directly to the COO and CEO.
• Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive, open-door atmosphere.
• Demonstrate effective communication, lead by example, and ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident’ care and wellbeing.
• Set standards for quality assurance and foster positive family relationships.
• Have direct responsibility for hiring, training, and supervising a top-notch team.
• Have direct responsibility for the financial management and regulatory compliance of the community.
• Lead the Sales and Marketing process, in order to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets.
• College degree and administrator’s license/certification per state requirements.
• Prior General Manager, Executive Director or Administrator experience within the health care industry, preferred.
• Previous management experience with direct supervision of a team of at least 10 –
• Including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, and disciplinary measures, as necessary.
• Passion for working with Seniors.
• Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses of at least $1M annually.
• Previous sales or business development experience preferred–identifying and building local relationships to drive business as well as effective product pricing and revenue maximization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small-group presentations.
• Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
• Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day a week (usually a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday schedule), evenings as necessary and serving on-call.
• Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.