Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, a global leader in the construction and manufacturing industry, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Executive Compensation Strategist to join their dynamic team. This role will be instrumental in shaping, driving, and managing executive compensation initiatives in sync with the company’s strategic vision. This is a unique opportunity to influence key compensation strategies within a globally renowned organization.
Be a part of our client’s commitment to fostering a culture of excellence and be at the forefront of designing compensation programs that resonate with the top leadership, aligning with the company’s growth trajectory.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus structure.
• Ability to take ownership of the role and transform processes/systems as you see fit.
• Rapidly expanding company on the edge of IT innovation; experienced 30% volume growth in the last quarter.
• Global name in the construction industry, consistently recognized in the press.
• Ability to be hands-on in the end-to-end transformation of the organization’s audit and compliance practice.
• Company dedicated to diversity & inclusion, social responsibility, and their employees.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Strategize and implement executive compensation programs, ensuring alignment with the company’s long-term objectives.
• Conduct in-depth benchmarking studies to ensure the company’s executive pay structures are competitive and relevant.
• Engage proactively with the C-suite and the board, becoming the go-to expert for all executive compensation matters.
• Ensure steadfast compliance with global regulations related to executive compensation.
• Continuously monitor external compensation trends, ensuring the company is always a step ahead in its compensation strategies.
• Collaborate with internal teams, including legal and finance, ensuring accurate reporting and adherence to compliance norms.
• Oversee the design and deployment of equity-based programs such as stock options, restricted stock units, and performance shares.
• Collaborate with talent acquisition teams to structure competitive compensation packages for executive hires.
• Lead the preparation and presentation of periodic compensation review reports for board meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline. Relevant advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in compensation, especially executive compensation.
• Familiarity with global compensation regulations and reporting requirements.
• Robust analytical skills, adept at dissecting complex data to derive actionable insights.
• Proficient in various software tools pertinent to compensation management.
• Stellar communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex compensation strategies to the top leadership.
• Accustomed to working with a lean corporation, maximizing resources, and optimizing processes to achieve efficient and effective employee benefits administration.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in human resources (HR) recruitment. Our HR recruiters have a strong reputation for finding top-performing talent in areas such as HR leadership, talent acquisition, and HR operations. Learn more at bit.ly/3PValhv
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.