Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers efficient energy saving solutions to individual customers, energy companies, and financial institutions ranging from large to small. They provide top-notch services for their customers to get the most out of their LED lighting through cost saving solutions and tax incentives. They are hiring an Executive Assistant to support the executives in the execution of company goals, objectives, and growth.
This role has strong upward mobility potential and the option to make a direct impact in a growing organization. This individual will prepare documents, presentations, and materials; organize schedules, meetings, travel, and manage sensitive data in a confidential way.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental insurance.
• Great opportunity to make an impact and take advantage of an opportunity within a small, rapidly growing company’s business transformation.
• Strong company culture with values that guide how they work.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• High visibility, with direct access to directors and senior management.
• Opportunity to make a difference with a company making a big impact in improving the environment through eco-friendly products and services.
• Assist and manage routine matters such as scheduling on-site, off-site, and conference call meetings, ordering office supplies, answering calls, and various other assignments.
• Prioritize meetings and address urgency appropriately. Manage time, need, and importance with a strong sense of priority.
• Create presentations for internal and external meetings – displaying accurate and pertinent information.
• Track departmental expenses and annual budget.
• Organize and file administrative documents.
• Maintain company and department-based compliance on initiatives as appropriate.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, presentations, etc.
• Support team camaraderie and exemplify a positive attitude to extend the leadership and direction of the office.
• 2+ years of experience in executive support/administrative assistance roles.
• Experience working for smaller company structures, a plus.
• Background in the Construction industry preferred, but not required.
• Experience organizing and prioritizing meetings and scheduling.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications and QuickBooks Online and Commerce required.
• Ability to handle routine tasks and resolve issues with a high level of independence and initiative, with strong understanding of where issues fall on level of priority.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.