North Bergen, NJ
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a global leader in molecular diagnostics and technology solutions. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring an Executive Assistant to support leadership in the execution of company goals, objectives, and growth.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive, administrative, and development support across various teams and service departments. This individual will prepare documents, presentations, and materials; organize schedules, meetings, travel, and manage sensitive data in a confidential way.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• Highly respected industry reputation based on innovative products and technologies.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong technical professionals offering services to truly impact and support those making advancements within the field of medicine.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry; very high average employee tenure.
• Assist and manage routine matters such as scheduling on-site, off-site, and conference call meetings, ordering office supplies, answering calls, and various other assignments.
• Create presentations for internal and external meetings – displaying accurate and pertinent information.
• Manage the security of confidential, sensitive information.
• Organize and file administrative documents.
• Provide administrative support and problem-solving assistance to other administrative staff.
• Assist in the coordination of company activities as needed by C-Level leadership and team.
• Oversee office maintenance tasks such as ordering office supplies, communicating with external vendors and service companies, managing the front desk, etc.
• Maintain company and department-based compliance on initiatives as appropriate.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, presentations, etc.
• 2-3+ years of experience in executive support/administrative assistance roles within the healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, preferred.
• Proven skillset in MS Office, Adobe, Windows, and other related administrative tools.
• Ability to handle routine tasks and resolve issues with a high level of independence and initiative, with strong understanding of where issues fall on level of priority.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.