Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in accessible health solutions for rural communities. To support their continued growth, they are hiring an Executive Assistant to support leadership in the execution of company goals, objectives, and growth.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive, administrative, and development support across various teams and service departments. This individual will prepare documents, presentations, and materials; organize schedules, meetings, travel, and manage sensitive data in a confidential way.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Stable company with over seven decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Assist and manage routine matters such as scheduling on-site, off-site, and conference call meetings, ordering office supplies, answering calls, and various other assignments.
• Create presentations for internal and external meetings – displaying accurate and pertinent information.
• Manage the security of confidential, sensitive information.
• Organize and file administrative documents.
• Provide administrative support and problem-solving assistance to other administrative staff.
• Assist in the coordination of company activities as needed by C-Level leadership and team.
• Oversee office maintenance tasks such as ordering office supplies, communicating with external vendors and service companies, managing the front desk, etc.
• Maintain company and department-based compliance on initiatives as appropriate.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, presentations, etc.
• 2-3+ years of experience in executive support/administrative assistance roles within the healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, preferred.
• Proven skillset in MS Office, Adobe, Windows, and other related administrative tools.
• Ability to handle routine tasks and resolve issues with a high level of independence and initiative, with strong understanding of where issues fall on level of priority.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.