EVP of Client Services – Growth & Advisory
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client offers IT consulting and digital transformation solutions to healthcare companies across the country. With over a decade in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. This client is hiring an EVP of Client Services to oversee the growth and advisory areas of Customer Success.
The EVP of Client Services will be responsible for acquiring, managing, and growing new and existing customer relationships with key healthcare accounts. This individual is an expert on aligning client business needs with the capabilities of winning, industry-disrupting solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO, and more.
• Company is experiencing massive growth and expected to scale exponentially within the next year.
• High degree of influence over business processes and ability to trailblaze in the healthcare industry.
• Excellent leadership team backed by some of the top executive talent in the healthcare industry.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction.
• Manage portfolio of tiered customers, evaluating their needs and matching them with solutions within the company’s capabilities, and identifying potential new service offerings.
• Maintain strong business relationships with healthcare clients and executives, understanding their business needs, and identifying and proposing highly complex solutions.
• Identify healthcare organizations as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Provide leadership to the client services team, offering mentorship and guidance to direct reports.
• Attend presentations and company learning sessions to stay up to date on solutions knowledge and features. Turn knowledge into compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
• Monitor the target market response to the sales and marketing efforts, perform analysis, and provide appropriate feedback to influence current and future portfolio roadmaps.
• Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation.
• 10+ years of client services, customer success, or IT sales experience in the healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in IT, business, healthcare, or a related field.
• Strong understanding of the healthcare IT marketplace.
• Proven management background with ability to lead and inspire direct reports.
• Startup mentality, with the ability to be nimble and agile with tasks/priorities.
• Self-starter and change-maker – willing to go the extra mile to become a trailblazer within the company.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.