Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading event planning and services group. With over 2,000 events each year, they are among the Top 5 rental companies in the US – and growing. The Event Sales Executive will develop and manage business relationships and accounts in their local market. They will work to reach sales goals within the event coordination market and strengthen existing business relationships within their territory.
This Role Offers:
• Company has supported events such as The Grammys, The Super Bowl, The Academy Awards, The Waste Management Open, Country Thunder, the Olympics – just to name a few.
• Experienced leadership with over 300 combined years of experience in industry.
• Brand well-known in expanding industry. Opportunity to learn about event planning from the best of the best and be involved in the sales for several large venues, exciting industry events, Top US events, and more.
• Large company support but casual and supportive in-office workplace.
• No red tape kind of culture that is quick to act on suggestions for bettering their processes.
• Excellent work-life balance with opportunity to travel.
• Emphasis on building business relationships, not transactional sales.
• Expand market share and close new deals for event services.
• Qualify leads and expand business relationships within the regional market.
• Develop compelling sales strategies and materials, implement plans to expand client relationships, and own the process with market intelligence.
• Contribute market data and feedback to upper management to refine sales approach.
• Collaborate strategically with distribution, C-level executives, and other sales team members.
• Negotiate pricing and educate customers on service offerings and value props of different solutions.
• Attend trade shows and company events to learn about service offerings, and relay information to clients and customers about offerings.
• 3+ years of long-cycle sales experience, preferably within event industry including equipment rental, catering, production, HRM, etc.
• Self-sufficiency and creative thinking skills. Ability to operate with little direction and produce results with that sales-hungry mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with strong commitment to serving customers and vendors.
• Must have knowledge of the local market. Motivation to meet sales goals and capitalize on expanding market opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.