Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader of professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are looking to hire a ERP Pre-sales Professional to support the sales team through product demonstrations.
The ERP Pre-sales Professional will be responsible for assisting with the creation and delivery of proposals, SOWs, and implementation plans. This person is a technical sales expert working to align client business needs with the capabilities of the company’s solutions. They will leverage their expertise in ERP solutions to support the business development team within a leading market region through.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust commissions, flexible PTO, and more.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, and more.
• This is the remote position with the flexibility to work from anywhere within the US.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IIoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Work alongside sales teams to identify customer business goals and develop solution architectures that integrate their needs with ERP solutions.
• Demonstrate ERP solutions to clients during the sales process through technical presentation and SOW delivery.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Ensure projects completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Identify and qualify inbound leads and prospects to build a pipeline of potential accounts.
• Successfully identify and work with sales colleagues to overcome prospect objections.
• Develop and implement sales support strategies while keeping short and long term goals in perspective.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across IoT, manufacturing, IT, and technology industries.
• Act as technical SME on all ERP and company offerings, supporting internal sales teams and external customers as needed.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping and CRM tools.
• 5+ years of experience in ERP pre-sales roles with proven sales track records. Experience in SyteLine, strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Background and understanding of the manufacturing industry, including processes and procedures.
• Hands-on experience with Java, .NET, SQL, APIs, and REST.
• Strong customer-facing experience and interpersonal skills, including in-depth technical presentation expertise.
• Proven ability to build forecasts, SOWs, pricing structures, etc.
• Strong communication skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly, and hit the ground running.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.