Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top telecommunications provider, serving customers around the globe. They deliver pioneering IoT Solutions in the agriculture, alternative energy, oil and gas, transportation, and government verticals. They are hiring an Enterprise Sales professional to support their B2B and B2G clientele, focused on wireless enterprise sales.
This Enterprise Sales role will sell carrier-grade connectivity solutions to business and enterprise. This individual will be responsible for managing existing wireless enterprise relationships as well as recruiting and onboarding new commercial partnerships to drive sales in their region.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K match, employee stock purchase program, and more.
• Excellent work/life balance with generous PTO and paid holidays.
• Ability to own sales and accounts in several highly competitive and technologically advanced verticals, truly shaping the sales processes and messaging to provide the best support possible to customers.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of solutions with a wide range of applications.
• High level of control over sales goals, process, and regional strategy. Opportunity to support product optimization and improvement with customer and market insights.
• Manage existing wireless enterprise clients and cultivate high-level business and enterprise account relationships, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets, including agriculture, alternative energy, and transportation.
• Identify new B2B and B2G prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Create proposals, track metrics, and provide project estimates for leadership and other teams.
• Participate in technical discussions and exchanges regarding product developments, next generation developments and roadmaps.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning, and CRM tools.
• 6+ years of technical sales experience within B2B and B2G.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related discipline.
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Experience managing pipelines and reporting within CRM such as NetSuite, PowerBI, or Salesforce, with proven ability to leverage other lead generation tools.
• Background selling into vertical markets including agriculture, government, mining, manufacturing, forestry, and/or transportation.
• Working knowledge of the telecom industry.
• Proven ability to successfully work remotely.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.