Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading wireless provider with a powerful national presence and a respected industry reputation. They are hiring an Enterprise Sales Engineer to support the business development team within a leading market region.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer is a position with strong executive support and significant market opportunity. They will accompany top business development executives to present connectivity in-building solutions for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other enterprise-level venues.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and more.
• Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
• Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
• Identify customer business goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer connectivity needs with company solutions.
• Demonstrate connectivity solutions to enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process.
• Educate clients on network augmentation solutions.
• Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
• Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
• Manage technical pre-sales documentation (statements of work, stated technical requirements, spec sheets, and proposals).
• 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless/telecom space.
• Must have 5+ years of DAS design experience.
• Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise-level customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
• Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
• DAS and small cells
• 4G/LTE, 5G
• iBwave certification.
• Some travel required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.