Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, with over 30 years of industry leadership in DAS, small cells, and wireless mesh networks, is currently seeking an Enterprise Sales Engineer specializing in DAS and Small Cell. With a solid nationwide reputation as a premier connectivity solutions provider, this role represents a tremendous opportunity for an experienced professional in the wireless/telecom industry.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer will be instrumental in intertwining innovative technology solutions with client requirements, ensuring the delivery of robust, scalable, and future-proof connectivity solutions across a myriad of enterprise environments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and more.
• Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
• Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
• Engage with enterprise clients during pre-sales stages, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their connectivity challenges and requirements.
• Collaborate with sales and technical teams, translating client requirements into innovative and scalable connectivity solutions.
• Develop and present RFQs/RFPs, ensuring they are in line with client requirements and organizational capabilities.
• Attend client meetings and presentations, representing proposed solutions and adeptly addressing client queries.
• Identify and develop strategic solutions that cater to emerging market and client needs, ensuring a sustained competitive position in the market.
• Ensure solutions provided adhere to industry best practices and compliance norms, ensuring not only client satisfaction but also mitigating organizational risk.
• Ensure that the solutions proposed and delivered are future-proof, taking into consideration upcoming technological advancements and potential shifts in client requirements.
• Work closely with the implementation and support teams, ensuring that solutions proposed can be effectively deployed and supported, thereby ensuring sustained client satisfaction, and reduced post-implementation issues.
• 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless/telecom space, especially in DAS and Small Cell.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
• Familiarity with OEMs (e.g., Corning, CommScope, JMA, etc.)
• Ability to navigate client requirements, ensuring they are effectively translated into viable connectivity solutions.
• Proficiency in utilizing industry-standard tools and platforms for solution development and presentation (such as iBwave).
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client engagements effectively and efficiently.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively present solutions and address client queries.
• Willingness to engage in travel to ensure effective client engagement and relationship management.
About Blue Signal: Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.