Blue Signal Search
Our client provides orchestration, data management, and cloud driven solutions in a SaaS model, to companies looking to move to cloud-native applications – globally! Their top-tier enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are hiring people in Enterprise Sales to manage top enterprise cloud service accounts.
This Enterprise Sales professional is a closing expert who has the drive to close a huge number of deals in a hot market with a winning, industry-disrupting product. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and sales support team.
This Role Offers:
• Aggressive base salary, commissions and bonuses, and an excellent benefits package.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• Committed investors who recently added another round of $MM funding.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the white-hot market within cloud virtualization and architecture.
• History of impressive customer satisfaction, with many raving about the quality of the product.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Achieve regional targets through cross-selling, up-selling, and planning activities.
• Educate enterprise decision-makers on the speed and savings of this hyperconverged SaaS solution. Understand the value prop and leverage it according to prospect’s needs – using competitor research as benchmark and parallel.
• Identify large enterprise firms as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Work with channel partners and assist in developing sales strategy for major regional customers.
• Attend and assist in meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Help close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
• Create accurate forecasts of the marketplace and revenue, and conduct excellent record keeping within CRM.
• 10+ years of experience in senior account management roles, managing enterprise-level long cycle technical sales.
• History of excelling in sales and the drive to excel in a hot market. Hunter personality.
• Ability to discuss cloud solutions and technology, including:
• SaaS platforms
• On-prem vs. off-prem cloud
• IT infrastructure
• Data management and storage
• Enterprise-level network security
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
• Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.