Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and builds scalable networks and cloud-native applications. They are hiring an Enterprise Application Modernization Director to develop and deliver on their application modernization strategy to support organizations as they transition to the cloud.
The Enterprise Application Modernization Director will be responsible for providing guidance and hands-on consulting to their customers. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background that enables them to drive new migrations to cloud solutions and a strong technical understanding of cloud services and offerings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, stock options, free lunches, and more.
• Expense account for wining/dining top customers.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to VPs and Directors.
• Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Define and evolve the overall capability, service offerings, and delivery models including consulting/technology assessments, implementation methodologies, and pricing strategies.
• Lead all business development efforts related to application modernization.
• Work directly with C-Suite and senior-level clients to plan and design migrations to the cloud.
• Collaborate with solution architects and sales teams, work directly with customers to develop customers’ internal developer competencies to enable them to modernize their applications.
• Conduct workshop and whiteboarding sessions to identify requirements and explore design options.
• Develop a roadmap to modernize applications to move them to the cloud and execute on that roadmap.
• Deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to C-level executives to drive adoption of the cloud.
• Lead and manage a team of consultants within the delivery organization.
• Minimum 10 years of managed technology services, project solutions, and/or consulting experience in customer-facing roles.
• 5+ years of experience leading the delivery of IT services and solutions.
• Excellent presentation skills for large audiences, both internally and externally to C-Suite.
• Proven leadership experience managing technology teams. Strong mentor and coaching abilities to ensure effective growth plans of technology teams.
• Solid business acumen to drive business case development, market/customer research, market sizing, revenue projection for service offerings.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.