Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in their field of professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are hiring an Engagement Project Manager to manage customer interaction and the delivery of ERP and SyteLine projects.
The Engagement Project Manager will be responsible for the project management of project implementations throughout their entire lifecycle. This is a customer facing role that will require maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The role will work cross-functionally with internal and external teams and practice leadership on opportunity management, successful engagement, and quality delivery.
This Role Offers:
• Flexible schedule and working location. This is a remote work from home position that can be done from anywhere in the US.
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonus hours opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, PTO, and more.
• This is the remote position with the flexibility to work from anywhere within the US.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Ensures that all assigned projects are properly managed (either directly or indirectly).
• Build relationships and demonstrate solutions to enterprise clients during the implementation process.
• Maintain all timelines, task lists, change orders, and project book details.
• Communicate proposed delivery methods to clients throughout project kickoff to launch.
• Manage engagement risk, project economics, planning, and budgeting throughout all phases.
• Prepare weekly status reports and present on assigned implementation engagements.
• Assist with transition from sales to delivery, ensuring the team has all of the information necessary for a successful engagement.
• Educate clients on solutions, including cloud enablement, automation, computing, and more.
• Identify areas of need for continuous improvement of the company’s delivery methods, standards, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 3+ years of project management experience and/or PMP Certification required.
• 2+ years of experience in ERP Implementation.
• Background working with Syteline is a must.
• Strong customer service skills with a proven track record of maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Background in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to consistently communicate difficult concepts and issues with clients and fellow employees in a clear and systematic manner.
• Proven success working in a remote environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.