Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of network connectivity services for public safety and enterprises. They are creating new ways to transmit data, supporting the Internet of Things, secure networks, and tomorrow’s tech innovations. Now that they have raised the funding for their projects, they are looking to hire a Embedded Test Engineering Lead to oversee the Embedded Testing team in designing, developing, and executing testing procedures for their network infrastructure.
The Embedded Test Engineering Lead will be responsible for creating networking testing framework to test software for embedded devices. This role will be managing a continuous, test-driven environment by running daily testing cycles and implementing Agile methodology.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure, 401K options, and full benefits package.
• Recent $MM funding of their premiere, commercially produced device.
• Company looking to prove itself in the market by meeting rapid growth needs with advanced solutions. They are putting capital into product development, brand exposure, and are gunning for the top position in this emerging market.
• High employee satisfaction and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback. Commitment to setting everyone up for success.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, involving tech such as cloud, IoT, private networking, hosted solutions, DAS, emerging technology, Wi-Fi, and more.
• High visibility within the company and industry.
• Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Develop and manage an Embedded Testing team while mentoring junior engineers.
• Build and maintain testing frameworks for embedded systems and software.
• Collaborate with development teams to develop software and hardware systems for the network infrastructure.
• Provide expertise, direction, new product and protocol creation on network testing and planning requirements.
• Design testing procedures to account for environmental and host variables.
• Own, define, and drive testing strategy to support business requirements and to enhance the network’s performance, availability, and security.
• Provide high level oversight to technical and non-technical entities in order to define requirements and deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
• Support the company as it develops its unique private network connectivity niche in the telecom industry.
• Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams including systems engineering, R&D, and product managers.
• Collaborate with engineering teams on R&D projects to develop and qualify the next generation of network concepts, architectures, and technologies.
• Partner with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC to understand use cases and create tests based on customer requirements and design prototype.
• Foster a workplace of continuous innovation and development.
• 7+ years of software/networking testing experience with at least 2 product cycles.
• Proven experience leading and managing teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related study.
• Troubleshooting skillset – from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Excellent grasp of Linux, C++, C, and Python in an embedded environment.
• Hands-on experience in an R&D testing environment.
• Experience with emerging technologies, IoT, embedded systems, etc.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.