Blue Signal Search
Our client is an international leader in biotechnology, manufacturing products that help customers develop and produce biologic drugs and engineered tissues. They are hiring an Embedded Software Developer to help create, support, and optimize the company’s embedded software.
The Embedded Software Developer will use their expertise in C++ and QT to develop and revise engineering specs as the software is optimized over time. This is a unique opportunity to step into a fast-growing company in one of the most in-demand industries on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced medical technology space.
• Successful portfolio of products with a wide range of applications.
• Highly experienced leadership that are recognized as market disruptors within the industry.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Ability to tap into global marketplace and support products that could lead to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• Design and support software development and maintenance for products. Assist in revisions alongside the product and engineering groups based on user feedback.
• Use relevant software design and development tools to complete order to product specifications.
• Design hardware components for firmware/embedded software products when necessary.
• Use best practices and support development standards. Conduct testing as needed.
• Troubleshoot, debug, provide technical support and training to internal teams and external end users as needed.
• Open troubleshooting tickets and investigate technical issues remotely and on-site.
• Document product defects and work with product engineering team to recreate issues and develop resolutions.
• 3+ years of experience in software design and development.
• Background in real-time software development, source control, security, coding, digital processing, and/or functional programming.
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments and development including tools, embedded systems, and various platforms such as Windows and Mac.
• Troubleshooting skillset – from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Scripting and programming experience with expertise in UI development.
• Technical stack:
• C/C++, QT
• Agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
• SCM tools such as GIT, JIRA
• Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal. Truly own their career path and want to strive for the best for the team.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.