Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in supply chain optimization with a history of over 200 years and over 10,000 employees globally. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring an Electrical Project Engineer with a background in power distribution to support and lead projects across multiple facilities.
The Electrical Project Engineer of corporate facilities will be responsible for planning, directing, and supporting projects surrounding power distribution and wiring of packaging operations facilities. This position acts as an internal consultant, project manager, problem solver, and disaster recovery specialist in support of the entire Manufacturing and Engineering team.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
• Opportunity to be a part of a company known for its innovation within sustainable products.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• Stable company with over hundreds of years of experience developing and producing top of the line packing products.
• Company and its plants have one of the best safety records in the industry. The position is virtually set up for success!
• Opportunity for training and development in order to advance career within – multiple career progression paths.
• Assist in creating plans and overseeing implementation of them via communication to Engineers, Technicians, and Senior Management.
• Establish requirements according to the needs of the project.
• Coordinate and monitor progress and determine corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
• Reviews project implementation for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Ensure that project status and results of tests are communicated and documented appropriately.
• Occasionally assist maintenance staff in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and knowledge from past experience.
• Research proposes and new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products.
• Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirement analysis, risk management, issue management, reporting, quality assurance, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
• 3-7+ years of manufacturing, power distribution/wiring, and project management experience.
• Background in the packaging industry, a plus.
• Familiar with systems management, mechanical and electrical components, and operational efficiency goals.
• Expert analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of safety and continuous improvement best practices. Certifications and/or prior trainings in safety, a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple projects including organization, documentation, scheduling, and task completion, ensuring timely and in-budget delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Open to traveling up to 30%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.