Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading metal fabricator offering top-of-the-line stamping services. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire an Electrical Maintenance Technician to keep up with their schedule.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems and machinery on the plant site. They will also need to be able to order supplies and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 80 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Monday-Thursday shifts – 5AM-3:30PM or 12:30PM-11PM.
• Perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and electrical systems. Identify mechanical problems of production machinery, wiring, and power distribution.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 2+ years of experience in electrical maintenance, preferably in manufacturing environment, or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification.
• Knowledge of the metal fabrication industry a plus.
• Strong background in preventative maintenance, hydraulics, and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to precision and safety.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Ability to work night shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.