Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading mechanical and electrical engineering firm with over 45 years of industry experience in designing and commissioning solutions for their customer base. They are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for full lifecycle project management from defining scope of work to delivering completed installations.
The Electrical Engineer will need to be knowledgeable and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. This role will interface with all engineering teams, clients, and management to ensure accuracy and quality during all phases of a project lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), 100% of healthcare premiums covered, and more.
• Strong industry reputation with over 45 years of experience in the space.
• Value motivated, skilled employees looking to take on a new challenge.
• Management has deep experience across various verticals/industries.
• Strong commitment to and passion for safety within the space.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, and continuing education opportunities.
• Design electrical drawings for retail, governmental, medical, and commercial buildings in collaboration with internal teams and clients.
• Establish, develop, grow, and lead Electrical Engineering division, leveraging materials and strategies from existing departments.
• Respond to inquiries from new and existing clients to achieve business goals.
• Identify client requirements, develop statement of work, and propose budget.
• Manage project budgetary and timeline requirements to meet customers’ expectations.
• Design and approve construction documentation for various power systems.
• Provide electrical designs, material and equipment specifications and procurement, cost estimations, and feasibility studies in support of project deliverables.
• Lead team of Electrical Designers in translating engineering concepts into functional drawings.
• Assist in field work through construction site visits to check installation progress and help troubleshoot issues.
• Research and ensure compliance with regulatory standards such as, National Electrical Code, NFPA, TIA/EIA, and more.
• 7+ years of electrical engineering design experience, preferably in the A/E/C space.
• Valid Electrical PC License in AZ.
• In-depth experience reviewing and providing feedback on layout drawings and one-line diagrams, ensuring accuracy and quality.
• Experience collaborating with mechanical, architectural, and structural departments to plan and coordinate installations.
• Background using MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, Revit, and Bluebeam.
• Leadership skills with the ability to manage teams, share ideas, explain concepts, and mentor to ensure cohesion and optimal outputs.
• Familiarity with regulatory codes and industry standards.
• Strong project management, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.