Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a diverse range of equipment and services aimed at cleaning and preserving industrial machinery across various industries. They are currently seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic and ambitious team. This position provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that develops advanced electrical systems and products for a range of applications across multiple sectors.
The Electrical Engineer will work alongside cross-functional teams, end clients, and management to conceptualize, design, and implement complex electrical solutions. As part of their responsibilities, this role will also ensure these solutions are safe, efficient, and adhere to industry standards.
NOTE: This role is required to work on-site in West Virginia.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within the industrial space.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast-growing industrial industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Evaluate engineering proposals, process requirements, and other technical data to determine the feasibility of product proposals.
• Develop comprehensive designs, perform necessary calculations, and prepare detailed specifications for manufacturing.
• Initiate innovative approaches to address complex problems and participate in the research and development of new products.
• Collaborate with various teams (engineering, sales, quality assurance, and purchasing) to meet customer requirements.
• Liaise with customers on technical modifications and update job requirements as necessary.
• Verify designs developed by others, including calculations and bills of materials.
• Investigate and devise corrective actions to rectify product quality deficiencies.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 3+ years of electrical engineering experience, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
• Background working with HVAC, distillations, stainless steel piping, etc. beneficial.
• Robust problem-solving skills, with a knack for innovative thinking.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and drafting/design programs (e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Revit, MicroStation, etc.).
• Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills.
• Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Some travel to customer facilities may be required.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/410gwmL
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.