Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer specializing in providing customized products and services for large facilities and venues. Their outstanding products are globally renowned in commercial and consumer markets. They are hiring an eCommerce Marketing Manager to help drive the brand in the eCommerce market by growing their online presence and customer awareness.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will help develop, design, and implement effective digital marketing and merchandising initiatives to achieve a strategic and engaged online audience contributing to overall revenue growth. This role will collaborate with internal various teams to conduct market and competitive analyses, manage digital content and promotional campaigns, and develop profitable positioning for the brand.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Team is well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the electronics manufacturing industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• Be a part of a close-knit team, passionate about the business and brand.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Establish ecommerce brand positioning, identify target audiences, and digital market opportunities.
• Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
• Build digital brand awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer needs and maximize ROI.
• Lead the execution of digital marketing and merchandising strategies from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Analyze the market, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
• Help manage product marketing lifecycle from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for new products.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, go-to-market strategy, and PR.
• Help manage internal teams, craft, and oversee promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them via media, advertising, and social media.
• Develop and distribute detailed profiles of target customer data and niche market opportunities. Assist business development team with identifying and qualifying ideal prospects.
• 5+ years of marketing related experience in social media, eCommerce, digital advertising, etc.
• eCommerce experience defined by working for a manufacturer and selling/merchandising programs with resellers/distributors is required.
• Proven experience in driving market insights into successful strategy development and deployment for customer buy-in.
• Amazon experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
• Strong management skills with proven ability to lead and mentor marketing teams.
• Knowledge of media marketing campaign strategy and digital marketing tools and techniques.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for the market.
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.